State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Financial Services Procurement, Assistant Vice President
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-601994
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
- Support the business through the complete procurement process and help drive the Financial Services strategy and contract negotiation process across the enterprise.
- Lead negotiations in complex, high impact situations involving business risk, and achieve optimal price/performance and price/quality ratio to realize structural savings.
- Develop and implement an effective, creative and functional Financial / Transactional Services category strategy in line with corporate and department goals.
- Ensure that appropriate policies and procedures are followed and used consistently throughout the acquisition process to identify and mitigate 3rd party risk.
- Engage and work closely with business partners and senior management on sourcing opportunities, functionality requirements, projects, priorities, and timelines as well as the commercial obligations of their vendor agreements.
- Collaborate with Business and Legal to obtain beneficial commercial and legal terms, mitigate business risk and set priorities for contract execution.
- Proactively manage vendors through the contract lifecycle by monitoring their fulfillment of obligations and services and by performing benchmarking through scorecards, performance metrics and other means.
- Communicate, incorporate and execute senior management and department level vision, strategy, and business objectives.
- Maintain contracts and contract data in globally centralized contract management and expense databases, and ensure colleagues and business partners are trained appropriately on sourcing tools and the contract workflow.
- Track and communicate industry trends and market intelligence
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Minimum of 8+ years’ Procurement experience preferably within a Financial Services organisation.
- Category knowledge of Financial Services, Market Data, Sales & Trading or Outsourcing would be advantageous
- Extensive negotiations experience a benefit.
- Experience with or from Financial / Transactional vendor is highly desired.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and proven ability to work independently and within a team. Must be a subject matter expert in Financial Services Strategic Sourcing.
- Demonstrated ability to build and develop highly functioning business relationships at senior levels both within and outside the organization.
- Proven project management skills including the ability to drive projects to completion.
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Must be organized, detail oriented, responsive and be able to adapt quickly to a rapidly changing environment.
- Technically proficient on standard business applications and able to learn new technologies as they relate to this role.
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.