What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary,
- Medical Care,
- Opportunity to contribute to a start-up initiative,
- Clear career path,
- Working in a global team.
- Work with the CFO to develop the IT Project Standards guide, seeking contributions from Project members, QM and IT Team,
- Implement governance standards across the globe including tracking, monitoring and updating the status of programme deliverables,
- Ensuring project plans are created and maintained, deliverables tracked against time and cost, and resource utilization is monitored,
- Organise workshops to identify areas of improvement for projects, underlying analyzis and documenting recommendations.
- Continue to evolve the processes and templates throughout the project lifecycle.
- Implement project standards across all projects of the Group,
- At times the Senior PMO may be asked to provide project support, when this is the case this will include, amongst other things, ensuring project plans and project documentation are complete and up-to-date, provide regular project status updates, help acquire the necessary resources and skills, and contribute to the execution.
- Prepare consolidated material from project reports for monthly review.
The Successful Applicant
- Higher education degree,
- Min. 5 years of experience in programme co-ordination/administration,
- Highly preferred working experience in industrial environment (Tier1 or OEM),
- Knowledge of project management tools and techniques,
- Microsoft packages literacy,
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal,
- Skill at managing stakeholder groups and balancing diplomacy and tact with assertiveness,
- Very good prioritization skills to balance key priorities.
- A strong customer centric approach,
- Excellent English language command