As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 223,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Amongst our clients there are 422 companies from Fortune 500 list. We’ve been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 10,000 professionals across the CEE region. Thanks to our many talented people we are recognised as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
Do you want to have impact on the reality that surrounds us? Choose future with PwC. We combine new technologies with business needs. We invent solutions that shape the markets. We are looking for high potential people from various environments, universities, and departments.
Currently we are looking for:
Senior Associate in Financial Sector Team within Risk Assurance
Role:• Plan and execute the day-to-day activities of internal audit and advisory engagements for clients including IT area
• Evaluate the design and effectiveness of controls throughout the business cycle including IT controls
• Conduct compliance, audit or advisory assessments of selected functions, organizations, systems and processes including IT
• Identify and communicate audit findings to management and clients
• Help identify performance improvement opportunities for assigned clients
• Supervise associates and interns on engagements
- A minimum three year of experience in any of the following areas: internal or external audit/ IT Audit/IT Attestation, risk assessment, business process reengineering project management, IT outsourcing or off shoring, and/or IT strategy)
- Strong understanding of IT environment
- Preferred experience within financial sector
- Professional certifications (e.g. CIA, PRINCE2, CISA, CGEIT, CISSP, CISM, ISO27001LA)
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Strong leadership and communication skills, technical knowledge, and the ability to write reports at a publication quality level in order to communicate findings and recommendations to the client's senior management team
- Project or team lead experience, specifically within a consulting firm is preferred
- Opportunity to broaden your professional experience
- Work in a team providing services to reputable international clients
- Possibility to work on a very diverse projects
- Great atmosphere and a comfortable working environment