- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in working on similar positions in the past, handling a team size of approx. 10 people (for at least a year in a people managers role)
- Excellent command of spoken and written English (French or German would be an asset)
- Broad experience in working in a multinational environment
- Knowledge of case management systems (preferably Salesforce)
- Exposure to KPI/SLA driven environment and ability to manage those
- Reporting experience
- Experience in transition projects
- Knowledge of Service Desk and/or HR administration processes
- Strong people management skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent Customer Care skills
- Attention to detail
- Passion for excellence
- Understanding and working in line with Employee Experience/Customer Experience concepts
- Readiness to work in shifts (between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.)
You will be responsible for managing a team of about 10-15 people (Process Associates) providing Employee Service Desk and HR Administration services to our Client’s employees in various languages.
As a Team Leader, you will be ensuring the delivery of a high quality, customer focused service on a daily basis to the Client in accordance with agreed Service Level Agreements and Client’s employees ‘user experience’. You will be responsible for leading, motivating and assigning work to the team members. It is crucial that you understand and implement daily Employee Experience.
- To be a part of the Transition team, create proper documentation and ensure smooth transfer of knowledge to the team
- Demonstrating knowledge of processes and procedures relevant in Employee Service Desk and HR Administration area
- Supervising and motivating the team to deliver high quality, professional and proactive day to day service to the Client, with agreed SLA’s and with agreed ‘user experience’
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the team and clarifying their process related queries
- Managing the team’s shifts and back-up structure across all languages and time zones serviced
- Monitoring and prioritizing the team workload
- Organizing knowledge sharing sessions internally with the team members and externally with Client’s HR Shared Services team members to constantly develop the knowledge database
- Organizing successful process related to problem solving to provide excellent services to Client’s employees
- Handling regular communication with the Client counterparts and building relationship with them for the future delivery
- Managing day to day team’s issues, flagging and mitigating them
- Managing Level 1 client escalations
- Keeping all required process documentation up to date (process maps and procedures) and other documentation within agreed timeframes
- Participating in preparing the HR related reports on workload management, SLA achievement (including quality) and process efficiency
- Continually seeking out ways to improve Client satisfaction
We are looking for a communicative and analytical person to join our new project!
You will have a chance to work with professionals and support a technologically advanced company that originates from the Silicon Valley. Join us and make a difference!
What we offer?
Working in a close-knit team
and a friendly atmosphere
Debelopment od expert
or leader competences
those for recommending
A wide range of training
of additional benefits
(fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
-you choose what tou want
and joint celebrations
opportunities and interesting
Private medical care,
also for your family
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, inteligent automation or knowlage management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services
and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team.