State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
IT Devops, Officer
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
JOB ID: R-602892
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a new team being set up in Poland who will focus on resiliency and improving applications across the EMEA region.
Purpose of Role and requirements
- Proficient to Expert with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in English
- Min 4 years of experience in application support
- Experience in Java / or .Net, SQL , Unix, Scripting, Jenkins or related areas preferred
- Proven Skills in Problem Solving in Complex Application Environments
- Strong Strategic Thinking and Analytical Skills
- Excellent Understanding of Deployment Architectures and High Availability Concepts
- Strong Communication and Leadership Skills
- Experience in DevOps and/or release engineering
- Competency in continuous improvement
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.