- Experience in people management
- Related business knowledge, experience in service delivery
- Extensive experience in Finance & Accounting area (P2P, O2C or R2R)
- Very good command of English
- Very good customer service skills and client-focus attitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail
- Well organized and able to prioritize tasks
The main purpose of the role is to build and maintain a delivery team for P2P, R2A and C2C services. You will ensure that all Service Level Agreements and KPIs are met according to schedule. The role involves managing end to end process effectively on a daily basis including operations, finance and providing leadership in order to provide the Client with a high-quality service. On top of it you will help develop a long-term, strategic relationship with our Client.
- Acts as the single point of responsibility for P2P, R2A and C2C service delivery from Poland
- Reviews operational performance and customer satisfaction and resolve performance issues
- Ensure process consistency for entire scope
- Identify and manage changes to be implemented (continuous improvement) in agreement with client
- Escalation point for advanced customer queries
- Ensure client policy compliance
- Files documents according to procedures for audit purposes
- Continually strives to identify opportunities to simplify, standardize and improve processes
- Proactively shares knowledge and best practices
No problem is too big if you have good mates around you who are always willing to support you. And this is what our Team is. Supportive people, experts sitting next to you who always have a good solution, or they will help you to find one. Team mates who create a family’s atmosphere in a work place celebrating bunch of nonbusiness occasions like birthdays, wedding etc. Everyone matters here. When it comes to the business, you will have great opportunity to learn new things, develop your skills and be important part of the end to end finance process.
What we offer?
Working in a close-knit team
and a friendly atmosphere
Debelopment od expert
or leader competences
those for recommending
A wide range of training
of additional benefits
(fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
-you choose what tou want
and joint celebrations
opportunities and interesting
Private medical care,
also for your family
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, inteligent automation or knowlage management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services
and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team.