State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
JOB ID: R-582750
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
- Hiring and training staff for the department. Setting up suitable training programs and training the department on State Street anti-money laundering procedures.
- Driving the objectives of the department in delivering a service to State Street EMEA offices.
- Managing a team of associates in ensuring timely and accurate delivery of service to State Street EMEA sites.
- Supporting the team with any difficulties in sourcing CDD documentation for clients from donor sites and sourcing other CDD documentation independently from various websites and vendor.
- Ensuring that the completion of CDD documentation for all clients is in line with applicable AML Policies & Procedures including regional uplifts.
- Reporting to local management and notifying local management of operational issues.
- Engaging with other State Street offices and providing updates and the necessary reports to State Street Donor sites,
Ensuring that MIS on clients CDD and underlying investors is prepared, reviewed and delivered to senior management.
- Ability to operate at a senior management level and engage with senior staff from different State Street locations.
- Display a culture of individual & team ownership of tasks to embed a clear sense of accountability in performing the role
- Ability to manage a team with tight reporting lines and high level of demands
- Ability to interpret anti-money laundering policies, procedures and laws and put into practice
- Communicate confidently, effectively and clearly in both written and verbal forms
- Creative in identifying efficient ways of completing tasks
- Can flex and adjust to different reporting requirements of various State Street sites
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to perform effectively to strict deadlines
- Prioritisation skills to ensure timely completion of workload
Critical Behaviors for Success as defined by the PPR System at Core level
- Good numerical and analytical abilities,
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines,
- Excellent attention to detail,
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written,
- Team player,
- Leadership qualities
- Very good English.
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.