What's on Offer
- Attractive salary,
- Health care,
- Life insurance,
- Challenging work in an international environment under highest standards,
- Permanent work contract and stable employment,
- Job in an inspiring team and friendly atmosphere.
- Project Manage data improvement initiatives
- Establish integration between information and data,
- Define and explain the data requirements to vendors/suppliers,
- Create necessary documentation to support system changes,
- Support development of overall data and information position paper,
- Close cooperation with business representatives and Global IT team.
The Successful Applicant
- Evidence of a track record for improving data quality in a decentralized organization,
- Experience of ERP an Master Data Platform (e.g. SAP B1/A1, JDE and Visionware),
- Experience of working with leading master data management practices and tools,
- Possess project management skills preferably in IT department,
- Fluent English is a must,
- Working knowledge of P2P, R2R and O2C processes would be an asset.