State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Process Reeinginering Senior Manager, AVP
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-603180
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Purpose Of Role:
The Design & Restructuring Consultant has the opportunity to directly contribute to State Street Beacon by supporting our business units in working towards a digital enterprise. Beacon, a publicly announced five-year program, represents a very bold vision to digitize our entire organization to achieve greater efficiencies, improved processes, reduce risk, and provide innovative tools and services to employees and clients.
- Lead and assist relevant business and shared service teams in the delivery of complex organizational design, operating model or process change programmes/projects as set out in State Street’s global & local programme portfolio.
- Report on progress, issues and challenges to key stakeholders and senior management on a regular basis in a constructive, solutions-focused manner
- Manage a team of Design & Restructuring Consultants
- Provide consultancy and drive the team’s strategy to optimize and standardize operational processes in line with the organizational objectives. Be proactive in communications with senior management to drive required solutions
- Be able to drive quantifiable and qualitative analysis including but not limited to market analysis, process efficiency, productivity review, cost benefit modelling etc.
- Be responsible for end to end delivery of process improvement recommendations and implementation as per specific project objectives
- Exercise discretion and judgment with respect to matters of significance e.g.:
- Assist in developing and implementing new workflow approaches and methods as well as system enhancements
- Collaborate with internal and external groups to identify, analyze and proactively resolve issues
- Lead planning, execution and management of assigned projects; ensure proper risk management framework is established and followed
Specific Qualifications / Skills:
- Strong people management skills, encompassing an ability to manage a team of highly-motivated individuals
- Strong influencing skills, sufficient to drive operating model transformation initiatives alongside a number of key business stakeholders
- Ability to conduct qualitative and qualitative analysis of data within the operational processes. Ability to develop and maintain scorecards and metrics. Collect, analyze, package and communicate data at various levels for use by stakeholders
- Ability to document operational processes in a process flow or value stream mapping (e.g. BPMN standards)
- Knowledge of Lean/Six Sigma (formal certification would be an advantage) tools and methods. Knowledge of other project methodologies would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Visio or other process mapping tool would be required. Knowledge of other project management tools would be considered as advantage
- Manage own performance through engaging in the performance review process and attending relevant training
- Strong analytical skills required
- Excellent communication and writing skills required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
- 7+ years job related/industry experience in financial services or consulting is required
- Financial Industry expertise specifically Fund Accounting and Back office operations are a plus
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.