State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Design and Restructuring Consultant, Senior Associate
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-603173
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Purpose Of Role:
The Design & Restructuring Senior Associate has the opportunity to directly contribute to State Street Beacon by supporting our business units in working towards a digital enterprise. Beacon, a publicly announced five-year program, represents a very bold vision to digitize our entire organization to achieve greater efficiencies, improved processes, real-time insights, and fast and accurate digital service delivery for our clients.
That person is responsible for liaising with business teams in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes in business processes, policies and information systems.
- Assist business and shared service teams in optimizing their operational teams, Lead smaller initiatives
- Collaborate with the local team to ensure consistent service delivery, client solutions and client satisfaction
- Lead planning and management of assigned projects
- Define mapping of “as-is” and “to-be” business processes
- Interpretation of business needs and translation into operational requirements
- Maintain process tools and templates
- Responsible for client inquiries
- Develop and maintain end-to-end project plans
- Responsible for reporting requirements for assigned projects
- Provide high quality deliverables in a timely manner
- Assist with problem solving and risk mitigation
- Manage all reporting requirements for assigned projects
- Exercise discretion and judgment with respect to matters of significance:
- Assist in developing and implementing new workflow approaches and methods as well as system enhancements
- Collaborate with internal and external groups to identify, analyze and proactively resolve issues
- Resolve issues and prioritize actions in the absence of the direct manager
- Manage own performance through engaging in the performance review process and attending relevant training
- Identify and report all risk and compliance issues, breaches and suspicious activities
- Act in accordance with Risk Excellence as part of our Way Ahead foundation
- Perform other duties as required
Specific Qualifications / Skills:
- Working knowledge business analysis methodology
- Good knowledge in Microsoft PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Excel, and Word required
- Strong analytical skills required
- Good communication and writing skills required
- Ability to ask right questions and ability to interpret and present gathered information
- Good internal and external stakeholder relationship management skills.
- Ability to work well as an individual, organize your own work well
- Proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership of issues and having determination to follow things through
- Knowledge of BPMN and process modeling system (for example: Visio)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office: (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, Visio)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
- 3 years job related/industry experience in financial services or consulting is required
- Financial Industry expertise specifically Fund Accounting and Back office operations are a plus
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.