Currently, for a new SSC in Kraków, an international leader in technological solutions, we are looking for Candidate, who wants to be a part of new structures.
- participate in a transition of R2R proces,
- perform month-end closing activities,
- execute Intercompany accounting,
- prepare and post the accrual and corrective journal entries,
- maintain the register of fixed assets,
- prepare specifications and reconciliations of accounts,
- participate in the preparation of financial statements,
- execute accounting analyses and reports as assigned,
- contribute to continuous improvement initiatives within the R2R,
- build a strong relationship with key stakeholders.
- 2 or more years of experience in a similar general accounting role,
- very good understanding of GL/ RTR process,
- previous experience in SAP,
- knowledge of Hyperion as an asset,
- strong user knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills,
- process orientation and attention to details,
- very good interpersonal skills,
- very good knowledge of English and French (B2 or higher).
- experiences in newly created Shared Service Center dedicated for EMEA,
- a challenging job in a professional and dynamic team,
- professional development in a company of new technology,
- private medical care and other benefits
- comfortable and modern office.