We are looking for a Warehouse Manager for our Client - an international company that produces components for the Automotive sector.
- managing and oversight of operations to ensure that work priorities are met,
- improving workflow processes and maintaining high quality and productivity of the warehouse,
- managing continuous improvement projects to achieve the capability metrics,
- implementing problem-solving techniques,
- managing the purchasing process of indirect materials.
- min. 3 years of experience on a managerial position in a warehouse in a production plant,
- min. a B2 level in English,
- good knowledge of SAP,
- good communication and leadership skills.
- a challenging job in a professional and dynamic team,
- a possibility of development in an international company,
- private medical care and competitive benefits.