Worldwide mobile games leader
What's on Offer
- All the resources you need for your work: the newest and most powerful devices & equipment and even a Spotify Premium account.
- Professional growth opportunities, supported by a performance review process, internal mobility and amazing training budgets.
- A healthy Monday breakfast and a delicious daily lunch menu.
- A brand new gym and football and basketball teams.
- Monthly events and an in-office hairdresser.
- Weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork ;)
The list of advantages goes on and on..
- Create the marketing strategy of a game - you will decide how much to invest, where to invest, who to target, what creative to use and what channels to use
- You will be the main person responsible for planning the marketing roadmap of the game (including programmatic, TV, Youtube, ASO and any and all marketing experiments you can think of)
- You will work together with our outstanding marketing artists to create the marketing creative adverts that you need
- You will manage all negotiations with your partners to achieve Volume, Quality and ROI goals.
- You will manage and track all marketing campaigns for your games to know what is working and what is not
- You will communicate and get buy-in for your marketing strategy from the product teams.
The Successful Applicant
This is you
Analytical, problem solver, proactive, team worker, rigorous and detail oriented. You are smart and creative but humble and practical at the same time. You are not afraid to take risks, but ensure you have sufficient information on which to base your decision. You also have:
- Product marketing experience
- Experienced in setting marketing strategy
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Excel and analytical skills.
- Passion for results, consistent track record of exceeding targets.