State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-604069
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
- You will write and produce articles for SSGA’s thought leadership program, as well as reactive market commentaries, in a timely manner
- You will establish strong working relationships with the Investment and Strategy Teams to help research and develop new thought leadership themes
- You will collaborate with investment teams to collect supporting data and create compelling exhibits, including for executive presentations
- You will work with the Investment Communications team to develop institutional thought leadership, executive platform material and market commentaries and manage content through design, compliance and distribution stages
- You will support the Institutional Editorial Board with thought leadership calendar management and communications
- You will liaise with the Marketing team to track content, delivery and impact, and with Sales teams to ensure content is accessible and correctly archived
- Bachelor’s degree with experience of financial journalism and/or investment writing, ideally in asset management
- Knowledge of financial markets
- Ability to react quickly to requests for timely market commentaries
- Fluency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Excellent writing and editing skills (any materials you can provide as evidence of writing ability would be appreciated)
- Highly organized with strong project management skills
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to deepen investment management knowledge
- Ability to navigate complex organizations and to juggle, prioritize and balance multiple goals, projects and personalities
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact confidently with senior executives, investment teams and manager
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.