State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Asset Management Services, Associate 2
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
JOB ID: R-602761
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
To support the Client Service Support Team Supervisor.
Under supervision of Team Supervisor or Manager, the Client Service Senior Administrator provides direct client service support to internal clients, investment managers and central support teams to ensure timely and error free processing and facilitate the resolution of problems related to complex events.
- Takes leading role with Team Supervisor in liaising with other sites on all aspects of service.
- Reviews tasks/reports and completes the reviewers’ checklist.
- Provides inquiry and operational support to internal and external clients on complex, high risk asset servicing functions.
REPORTING AND RECONCILIATION
- Validate and review all daily activity while maintaining all required controls.
- Receive and resolve inquiries in a timely and accurate manner and communicates effectively with external and internal clients when necessary.
- Research and resolve exceptions, reconciliations, incorrect transactions and issues.
- Escalate unresolved issues to management as required.
- Take part in onboarding new tasks and operating model definitions.
- Continually evaluate current processes to strive for increased efficiency.
- Updating various logs and spreadsheets and control checklists on a regular basis.
COMMUNICATION & RELATIONSHIPS
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with relevant colleagues in service support departments and contacts in Donor Sites.
- Proactively identifies service issues with client facing impact and brings them to the attention of appropriate parties for resolution.
- Provide timely and professional responses to all enquiries.
- Maintain standards of personal and professional performance/behaviour.
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.