State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
IMS Trade Support Analyst, Associate 1
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
JOB ID: R-604138
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. We’re a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have – on our clients, our communities and each other.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street.
IMS Trade Support Analyst
IMS Transaction Management role is centric for Asset managers, traders, brokers and other counterparty’s relationship. Trade support analyst speaks with financial institution representatives on a daily basis to ensure the trade processing.
- Service all aspects of trade confirmation i.e. Monitor Clients’ inbound trade notifications and tie back included economical against broker confirmation
- Investigate and escalate any discrepancies outside of given tolerances
- Support the maintenance of critical external relationships with brokers, custodians and vendors
- Dispatch settlement instruction and monitor outbound messages to custodians, fund accounting and other third parties.
- Understand settlement methodologies across various products such as Fixed Income, Equity, FX and others.
- The morning shift job starts at 6:00 a.m. but there is also multiple shifts job starting at 9:00 a.m. rotating with 11:00 a.m.
- Excellent academic background, preferred degree in a discipline, such as economics, finance, science or engineering.
- Strong understanding of financial markets; familiarity with custodian cut offs for various financial products and settlement methodologies.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial products and various markets requirements
- Multitasking ability
- Highly self-motivated; detail oriented; and ability to work collaboratively
- High Stress resistance
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.