Dedicated reward support for a cluster of countries (initially, for the Americas region), develop reward solutions which seek maximum employee value proposition effectiveness, competitiveness, affordability, and operational effectiveness.
- Execute the annual pay benchmarking process for a portfolio of countries in the region ensuring the competitive pay that is aligned to our aspired competitive position in the local market. Given the seniority of the role this will include bigger and/or more complex countries in the region. Activities included are the processes for data submission, market analysis and developing pay outcomes.
- As the senior remuneration advisor, oversee the annual pay benchmarking process for all Shell countries/ pay markets (initially for the Americas region).
- Provide expert advice on non-standard and complex reward related matters to country stakeholders, on the application of Shell’s global pay policies.
- Provide training, coaching and guidance to HR colleagues in the region.
- Develop strong collaborative working relationships with country stakeholders, in particular Country HR Managers and Policy Advisors.
- As a senior specialist, initiate and drive continuous improvement initiatives in the Reward Management centre of excellence.
- Participate in the development, roll-out and maintenance of specific global reward related policies and processes with a focus on delivery.
- Support and develop productive relationships with the country Policy and Benefits teams.
- Deliver the contractual and operational relationship with suppliers of salary surveys.
- Contribute to specific global projects, and other reward projects and/or be a focal point for the team to refer to for specialist help and guidance.
- Maintain external focus through network groups and other sources of external information and data. Represent Shell in industry networks according to our Code of Business Ethics.
- Up to three direct reports, as well as day-to-day supervision and professional guidance for the rest of the Reward Management Advisor team.
- Ensure consistent application of and alignment to the global compensation related policies and processes for countries in the region.
- Understands and can support the specific reward set up, surveys, analysis, reporting and presentation requirements of Shell in the US and Canada on a virtual basis. Establishing a close, trust-based relationship, with country stakeholders.
- Contributes to continuous improvement and increase of efficiency in the pay benchmarking process.
- Manage conflicting perspectives related to pay challenges, bring parties to consensus and a robust conclusion.
- Must be comfortable to work virtually with colleagues in the Americas time zone. Occasional travel to a global face-to-face meetings and / or induction in the US may be required
- Experienced reward professional with significant exposure to developing and delivery of global policies and processes at country level.
- University level degree, or similar level professional qualification plus minimum of eight years relevant reward experience
- Able to work with numerous and concurrent deadlines and multiple stakeholders to deliver quality solutions with a strong understanding of the human impact of HR policy.
- Experience working with Design / Creative Thinking methodologies would be an advantage, as we seek to upgrade our employee and line manager experience.
- Comfortable to work in teams cross-departmental or functional project teams.
- Must have strong interpersonal and client relationship skills and a positive attitude, with the ability to demonstrate how these attributes have been successfully applied in a large, multi-national matrix organisation.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills. Advanced Excel capability. Experience with Workday and Mercer Payscale /Comptryx desirable.
- Coaching for development and coaching for performance skills to support development and guidance of junior colleagues.
- Able to operate effectively with internal customers and colleagues in a virtual environment, as well as with 3rd party service providers.
- Leader by example on data privacy and anti-trust exposure issues. Advocate importance of data quality, knowledge retention and consistency principles.
Number of Vacancies: 1
Benefits of working at Shell:
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.