What's on Offer
- Employment based on a contract of employment and flexible working hours
- Real influence on the company's strategy (at the level of local marketing)
- Work in a great atmosphere
- Work in a young, rapidly growing organization, where we focus on interesting challenges
- Additional benefits (sports card, medical care, holiday financing, presents for holidays)
- Full responsibility for building and execution marketing strategy and retention strategy
- Product marketing creation and positioning
- Identifying the necessary margins to attract customers and achieve the business plan
- Evaluating and maintaining the inflow of clients
- Identifying and evaluating opportunities for new and improving existing sales channels.
- Maintaining marketing channel categories for each customer
- Monitoring competitors regarding strategies for retention
- Keeping our offering competitive
- Identifying and evaluating opportunities to increase the retention
- Managing and improving customer user experience by suggesting and executing changes on the websites, in the customer zone, in the application process, etc.
- Managing of the Polish marketing team
The Successful Applicant
- Educated to a university degree (economics, banking, etc.)
- Previous experience on a similar position in managing the marketing team in Finance Institutions sector. Experience in consumer finance company will be an asset
- Knowledge of the different marketing channels and ability to advice partners on marketing strategy
- Knowledge of B2C sector is a must
- Experience in managing budgets mostly ATL. Experience with building ATL campaigns.
- Preferably experience of working for a technology vendor or massive service for customers
- Very good knowledge of English and Polish language is a must. Other languages will be an asset.
- Product creation and implementation experience
- Knowledge of digital marketing