State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
EMEA Head of End User Computing, VP
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-604794
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
The successful candidate will have overall accountability for the design, delivery and support of Digital Workspace technologies for the EMEA region. The technology landscape includes the VDI and desktop; mobile environments; remote access; messaging & collaboration services; video conferencing and service desk. This person will be able to motivate and inspire cross-functional regional and global teams to provide the most effective, customer-focused solutions.
About the role:
- Directs strategy and planning for End User Computing across the region.
- Sets department direction and motivates staff to achieve direction.
- Supports the change management function as it applies to End User Computing.
- Responsible for design and delivery of support services across the region - includes support of all end user compute components including but not limited to hardware/software/networking.
- Responsible for working with global teams in aligning and integrating with the corporate environment across lines of business.
- Lead and manage a team of engineers and support personnel directly responsible for all related initiatives/projects.
- Increase standardization of core processes; improve processes in support of strategic imperatives and programs.
- Manage deliverables relating to implementing pilots and prototypes.
- Collaborate with vendors/service providers to implement standards required within organization
- Manage team and partner responsible for all IT break-fix activities.
- Responsible for desktop quality assurance and software packaging.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in technical or business discipline or related experience
- Generally more than 10 years related experience with 5 years in a leadership role.
- Advanced knowledge of management concepts, practices and techniques.
- Ability to set vision and lead an environment consisting of multiple teams.
- In-depth knowledge of IT concepts, strategies and methodologies and their application to business opportunities.
- In-depth knowledge of business operations, objectives and strategies.
- In-depth knowledge of project planning methodologies and tools and IT standards and guidelines.
- Highly developed negotiation, facilitation and consensus building skills.
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills; strong presentation skills.
- Advanced knowledge of desktop and collaboration tools.
- Experience working with global vendors in highly complex environments.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.