For our client, the global leader in commercial real estate services, in connection with the development of structures, we are looking for a person for the newest position of Service Charge Accounting Analyst. The person in this position will be responsible e.g. for cost analysis, effective collaboration with external and internal clients and for help in the transition process.
- regular review and analysis of invoices and service charge vs budgets,
- bank reconciliation,
- participation in the transition process,
- effective collaboration with external and internal clients,
- data validation,
- journal preparation and posting,
- creating financial reports.
- relevant University degree in finance (Economics, Accounting, Finance),
- 1-2 years of experience in the finance area and very good knowledge of the accounting process,
- fluent French (min B2+/C1),
- fluent English and polish (min B2),
- customer oriented,
- advanced knowledge of MS Excel and ERP system,
- strong analytical and interpersonal skills,
- team player,
- ability to communicate accounting matters in a clear and concise manner to clients with differing backgrounds, including those outside of finance and treasury functions.
- opportunity to gain experience in a multicultural environment,
- friendly work atmosphere,
- private medical care with an attractive pack,
- competitive benefits package (life insurance, partly funded language lessons, sport & recreation allowance-Benefit system),
- participation in financing postgraduate studies or other trainings,
- workplace located in quickly developing office district with easy access to public transport.