What's on Offer
- Possibility to grow in international environment;
- Ability to use foreign languages on daily basis;
- Opportunity to work in an international production company with high quality standards of work, a leading multinational high-tech automotive and household goods supplier;
- Good working conditions, healthcare and other social benefits;
- Competitive salary.
- Reviewing and evaluating technical and business aspects customer requests for proposals and change requests including technical feasibility and requirements flow down and analyses;
- Ensuring to be in line with timing of projects and different tasks;
- Ensuring effective execution of the project and assuring fulfillment of costs, quality, and schedule objectives;
- Creating, monitoring and updating project plans in sufficient detail to monitor and track progress and that which is consistent with project requirements and objectives;
- Conducting regular project reviews with core team, management and customer;
- Communicating as appropriate to keep customer aware schedules, delivery date, scope change impacts potential deviations and countermeasures;
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation.
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree in Electronic Engineering or similar technical qualification;
- Fluent English, spoken and written;
- Good technical, logic and reasoning skills;
- Attention to details;
- Ability to work in a team and individually;
- Being focuses on meeting deadlines;
- Strong overview on each phase of product life.