From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. We’re a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have – on our clients, our communities and each other.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street
Purpose Of Role:
This role has been created to provide operational support to the SSB Depotbank Control (Securities Lending / OTC Collateral control) team. The Support Administrators(s) will be responsible for working in close cooperation with the Depotbank Control team to ensure daily ex-post compliance and conformity checks are completed within the advised timeframes. The Support Administrators(s) will be responsible for producing comprehensive client reporting and performing daily reconciliation processes to support the Depotbank Control activities of the Securities Lending and OTC derivative business lines. Experience of working with Excel and creating Macros would be a distinct advantage. The majority of the tasks are time sensitive and delivery times to clients are regulated in various SLA’s and Operating procedures. The Support Administrators(s) role requires the candidate to work in a disciplined manner, have the ability to work to tight deadlines and to escalate issues in a timely manner within the team wherever required.
REVIEWING WORK AND ASSISTING TEAM SUPERVISOR
NON - TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
TRAINING AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
Work Parameters Or Boundaries:
Internal State Street Poland procedures & regulations
Performance Planning and Review System (PPR)
Specific Qualifications / Skills:
Critical Behaviors for Success as defined by the PPR System at Core level:
Level Of Education:
Economics/Accountancy/ Business related degree (preferred)
Previous Level Of Experience:
Previous experience of working in a Banking Operations environment would be an advantage
1. As relates to Employee’s job related task and duties Employee is responsible towards his direct Superior.
2. All issues with which Employee turns to the one level up Manager should have been discussed with his direct Superior.
3. Employee has the right to appeal from every decision of his direct Superior to the one level up Manager.
Employee’s responsibility rules
1. Employee is made accountable for all his job duties and State Street’s property entrusted to him.
2. Employee's responsibility concerns at equal degree entrusted duties, decisions taken and the initiative required at the given position.
3. Employee is responsible at equal degree for decisions taken and not taken when the situation requires that.
4. Employee commits not to disclose any information that might be considered as confidential for the Employer.
5. Employee is obliged to comply with all regulations and procedures concerning Health and Safety, environmental protection and company's directions in this domain.
6. Employee does his best to make the work environment and culture safe for him and his colleagues.
I have read and understood the contents of the above job description. I confirm receiving a copy of it and will abide by it.
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.