State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
SSGA - Audit Oversight (NA Commingled Fund Products)
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-601197
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
- Work in a critical deadline environment, while handling high volumes.
- Act as a liaison between custodian, internal operational teams, and external audit firms.
- Provide all deliverables to internal and external parties in a timely manner as well as participate in the review of audited financial statements.
- Respond to internal/external requests in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate the ability to handle a challenging work load and/or projects.
- Demonstrate solid computer and/or other required business application skills.
- Meet or exceed all specified deadlines.
- Possess general knowledge of the functions involved in other operations groups.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be proficient in Excel and MS office products
- Strong understanding of registered investment companies (mutual funds and exchange traded funds)
- Detail oriented, organized
- High level of initiative and ownership
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Quality focus
- Good numerical and analytical abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written
- Team player
- Very good English
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.