What's on Offer
- Employment contract.
- Competitive benefit package (incl. Benefit Systems, private healthcare, life insurance).
- Possibility to work in a highly professional, stimulating and challenging work environment.
- Opportunity to demonstrate your own initiatives.
- Opportunity to participate in training and development programs.
- Attractive office location - 5-minute walk from the metro station C
- Comfortable working environment (own canteen, library, relax area).
- Friendly and supportive company culture.
- Support the technical function for Data Quality operations.
- Maintain Data Quality Scorecards/Dashboard and provide BAU support post go-live.
- Support implementation of Data Quality program for new Clients/Accounts.
- Develop new DQ rules and DQ dashboard as per business requirements.
- Address the Data Quality tickets in Data Help Desk.
- Perform root cause analysis for production issues and develop fix for them.
- Ensure timely resolution of production tickets raised in Data Help Desk for data quality.
- Perform promotion of code from UAT to production environment.
- Ensure the SLA and uptime agreements are met for the Data Quality Engine.
- Participate in QA of data quality rules, dashboards, rule catalogue etc.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of data related experience such as Data Analysis, Data Modeling, Data Warehousing and Database development and application support.
- Experience of application support.
- Must have strong experience in witing SQL queries and stored procedures on relation databases such as MS SQL Server, Oracle
- Must have 2+ years of experience in developing dashboards using Tableau, MS Power Viev, etc.
- Must have 2+ years of experience in ETL tools like Informatica, Data stage, SSIS etc.
- Must have foundational exposure to develop and support front end application using .Net or Java.