What's on Offer
- The opportunity to gain experience in a global production company
- Ability to develop personal skills
- Having an impact on the operational activity of the department
- Attractive remuneration package
- Package of non-wage benefits
- Leading category management for Maintenance, Repair & Operations (MRO), Capital Equipment, Facilities Management, Energy/Utilities, and Environmental Health & Safety (EHS).
- Collaborating with other Indirect Category Managers and Specialists across all Regions as well as stakeholders and leadership to develop regional, multi-year category strategies.
- Executing category strategy including capturing internal requirements, publishing RFI/RFP/RFQs, review and score supplier proposals, develop negotiations strategy, conduct supplier negotiations.
- Monitoring supplier performance and collaborate with internal business partners and suppliers to improve supplier performance.
- Partner with region leadership teams to develop and execute effective supplier negotiation strategies and programs to improve margin performance.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Operations, Engineering or related field.
- Up - to 3 years procurement sourcing experience, consulting, buyer, and/or analyst experience.
- Demonstrate competence in negotiating skills and assessing suppliers.
- Continuous improvement and problem solving mindset.
- Professional communication in English language (German would be an advantage)
- Ability to travel up to 20%.