For our Client, an international company with a stable opinion we are looking for an RtR Process Manager who will be responsible for the team, function’s strategic plan and its implementation, operational delivery, effective controls and strategic partnership with key stakeholders.
- managing of Team Leaders and RtR accountants,
- coordinating cooperation between company teams, processes, and systems,
- ensuring high-quality standards of RtR processes in accordance with accounting principles,
- responsibility for the process of closing the period and preparation of financial statements,
- motivating and supporting teams to achieve the goals set and the level of effectiveness,
- building and maintaining positive relationships with stakeholders,
- cooperation with the audit,
- implementing process improvements strategies.
- University degree in Finance and Accounting or equivalent,
- min. 5 years of experience in Finance/Accounting,
- at least 3 years of experience in people leader,
- at least 1 year of experience in management of RTR department,
- accounting qualifications ACCA/CIMA will be an asset,
- excellent command of English (min. C1 level),
- knowledge of SAP and Excel MS Office,
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- customer focus, good team player,
- problem-solving attitude and strong analytical skills.
- possibility of work in a recognized international company,
- private medical care, life insurance, Multisport card,
- exceptional, comfortable atmosphere supporting work-life balance,
- opportunity to participate in interesting, developing projects,
- attractive annual bonuses,
- the real impact on the company's growth.