The Network Architect is responsible for designing and implementation of data networks, including cloud networks. You will be the technical leader of network transformations and migrations accountable for meeting the business requirements as well as best practices and standards.
As a member of center of excellence for this area you should be able to identify technology trends and address current and future technology needs.
- Designs, plans, implements and upgrades data communications networks using the latest technology.
- Assess networks topologies and configurations to find gaps, optimize existing network and figure out a way of transition.
- Cooperate with clients and stakeholders to satisfy parties and deliver solutions prepared for future growth.
- Provides transformations of network infrastructures, including migrations to clouds.
- Prepares, evaluates and updates sets of tolls and frameworks for the network area.
- Acts as 3rd level support and assists network engineers with problems, incidents and changes.
Our Architects participate and actively support business initiatives by building reliable, efficient, scalable and business oriented solutions. They are concerned about the combination of complex IT systems and interaction between them. By using strong problem-solving skills create and use valuable frameworks and conceptual models.
As the researchers of new, hot technologies evaluate them and provide recommendations to the management.
What we offer?
Working in a close-knit team
and a friendly atmosphere
Debelopment od expert
or leader competences
those for recommending
A wide range of training
Possibility to work
to facilitate relocation
of additional benefits
(fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
-you choose what tou want
and joint celebrations
opportunities and interesting
Private medical care,
also for your family
Capgemini is one of the leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable – everyone’s talkinf aboug it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services
, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, trough managing equipment and operating systems, interna lor access networks tomanaging applications. IT operations, availability , configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a numer foreign languages.