State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Corporate Action Administrator
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-604771
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Purpose of Role:
Complete all assigned tasks and processes, operating within the controls, guidelines and procedures as established by the team’s First Line Manager, including assisting other team members where required.
To service State Street’s clients by:
- Taking ownership and initiative of daily workload in order to ensure all critical actions and dates are met.
- Timely and accurate processing of Corporate Action responses for all events in all markets.
- Clearly and concisely communicating with clients when unclear responses are received or when responses have not been received.
- Providing prompt and informative replies on all client enquiries.
- Analysing client requests to ensure optimum service provided
- Liaise with colleagues within Asset Servicing and in other areas of State Street to ensure all issues are addressed and resolved as they arise
- Participate and complete assigned projects and departmental initiatives as required.
- Assist in collating departmental MIS.
- Work within the parameters set out by internal operating procedures.
- Escalate potential issues to FLM in a timely manner.
- Educated to degree level preferred but not essential
- Experience in the financial industry is preferred but not essential.
- Candidate should have the ability to adapt quickly to new systems and processes affecting their role.
- Good team player who is flexible to change and the needs of the business.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented and analytical.
- Should be capable of working in a deadline/volume driven environment whilst maintaining accuracy and focus
- Able to prioritise and focus on the most urgent and important task.
- Should exhibit skill in planning and monitoring workload including self-management in order to achieve goals within expected timescales.
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.