For our client, international company we are looking for candidates to join european recruiters' team (different levels of seniority) with German, French, Italian and Spanish language skills. The team of recruiters will be responsible for delivering end to end recruitment projects throughout Europe.
- manage recruitment processes in EMEA region including posting positions, managing applicant flow, active sourcing, selection, screening applicants and supporting hiring managers during the whole process,
- review job descriptions and requisitions to match potential candidates to appropriate position,
- use proactive methods of sourcing candidates (eg. social networks),
- manage referral program,
- tracking all activities in Applicant Tracking System,
- take part in recruitment process transition projects from EMEA countries to Poland,
- take part in process improvement and automation projects.
- experience in recruitment agency or internal recruitment as a must have,
- fluent English and one of additional language: German, French or Italian,
- ability to maintain strong attention to detail in a fast-paced and dynamic environment,
- ability to maintain confidentiality,
- excellent communications skills, pro-client attitude,
- excellent organizational skills, ability to maintain high level of accuracy & work to tight deadlines,
- self-starter with ability to prioritize and manage multiple task,
- experience in using ATS.
- attractive salary and social benefits,
- challanging international environment.