For our client, international company we are looking for candidates to join newly created HR SSC. The team will be responsible for supporting HR Admin and Payroll processes throughout Europe.
- perform the full range of administrative activities within Human Resources department,
- keep the communication process with employees and managers regarding new contracts and hires, missing documents, annexes, and other internal documents,
- keep up to date about new HR policies and practices
- process with data regarding payments' accruals and calculation on monthly basis,
- signal and report bottlenecks and pro-actively propose improvements to HR procedures and contribute to implementation,
- in charge of Health and Safety, provide new hires with first and periodic instructions, keep the process clear and compliant with the legislative requirements,
- act as the main contact point with the supplier of labor medicine services, employee’s social benefits administration,
- being responsible for data validation and resolving discrepancies within tight deadlines,
- coordinate payroll approvals,
- prepare monthly payroll reconciliations and accrual reports,
- ensure compliance with statutory regulations and company policies.
- minimum 3 years of experience in HR Administration / Payroll,
- fluency in English and at least one of additional language: German, French, Italian or Spanish,
- service-minded and friendly way of liaising with (future) employees,
- focused, efficient and precise in your administration
- proactive way of working and communicating,
- enjoy working in a fast-paced, changing and developing environment,
- solid understanding of broader business disciplines and processes.
- attractive salary and social benefits,
- trainings, knowledge sharing & experience gained by working with experts,
- participation in creating new structures of reliable, rapidly growing production company,
- stable working conditions based on employment contract, flexible hours,
- medical care, sport card, language courses, life insurance.