For our client, international company we are looking for candidates for a position of Project Manager that will support creating new HR SSC in Lodz.
- manage key HR programs and projects within SSC including leading project tasks and plans, facilitation, communication planning and execution,
- lead business process improvement projects using lean methodologies,
- manage projects and continuously ensure project alignment to transformation goals,
- build strong relationships with program/project sponsors,
- successful & timely completion of projects to achieve business goals, including the identification and resolution of risks and issues which impact project delivery,
- carry out risk management, mitigation planning, and workshops,
- ensure consistency of deliverables and artifacts across all projects in portfolio,
- communicate to all stakeholders on a timely basis in a clear way,
- able to anticipate and address needs and concerns and adapt execution suited to needs without sacrificing quality and controls on delivery,
- employ project processes, procedures, methods, and standards for project delivery; leverage these across the HR SSC organization,
- design and prepare executive level presentations, business reviews and reports,
- guarantee compliance with all application tools used for program and project management,
- in partnership with the Global Program Management Office managers, make certain that the collective activities are supporting reaching targets
- demonstrate good interpersonal skills by displaying an understanding of the needs and perspectives of others.
- minimum 8 years of professional experience incuding at least 3 years as Project Manager,
- experience in SSC or BPO environment,
- knowledge of HR admin and Payroll processes will be a strong asset,
- fluent English, additional languages will be a definite asset,
- readiness for extensive travelling of up to 40%,
- mature personality, risk assessment skills, great communication skills.
- attractive salary and social benefits,
- trainings, knowledge sharing & experience gained by working with experts,
- participation in creating new structures of reliable, rapidly growing production company,
- stable working conditions based on employment contract, flexible hours,
- medical care, sport card, language courses, life insurance.