- University degree or equivalent
- Fluent English (B2 level required)
- Very good Spanish – both oral and written (C1 level required)
- Very good analytical skills
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office Software Applications in particular Excel
- Able to use financial systems according to instruction for routine purposes
- Good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Teamwork approach
- Availability to work half of the month between 14.00 and 22.30 according to the schedule
We are looking for candidates who wants to join our O2C team and deliver services for our Client in this area. The scope involved covers processes: Collection, Account Reconciliation, Customer Master Data, Cash Allocation, Dispute Management, and other AR related functions.
- Handling regular communication with the Client counterparts
- Pro-actively developing relationships, professionally and courteously handling all matters relating to daily Cash Management activities including collection and forecasting
- Dispute resolving with internal and external customers, manage customer complaints and initiate corrective actions
- Work with and understand multiple AR systems
- Administrating real time information from management system
- Dealing with queries & license fee understanding calculations
- Obtaining application and allocation instructions of monies received
- Administration and maintaining international taxes
- Managing and conducting accounts reconciliations
Join brand new team and work among professionals in great atmosphere! We guarantee a possibility to growth, develop skills and gain experience while working for new Capgemini`s client!
Interesting opportunity to work with a major studio and leader in Media & Entertainment sector that has operations around the globe and creates, distributes, markets and licenses all forms of entertainment from feature films to television, home video/DVD, international cinema, and broadcasting.
What we offer?
Working in a close-knit team
and a friendly atmosphere
Debelopment od expert
or leader competences
those for recommending
A wide range of training
of additional benefits
(fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
-you choose what tou want
and joint celebrations
opportunities and interesting
Private medical care,
also for your family
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, inteligent automation or knowlage management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services
and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team.