For our Client, a production company from the automotive industry, we are currently looking for Project Buyer, who will be responsible for manage new product development, by taking a lead of all Purchasing activities in the project.
- being a project buyer for mechatronics category,
- conducting RFX with the approved suppliers,
- sourcing and selecting of new suppliers (global suppliers),
- coordinating the process of transferring the assembly of components to the company's plant,
- cooperating with company’s units in Europe, North America and Asia,
- close cooperation with R&D engineers based in Poland in abroad,
- Implementation of the value analysis and value engineering (VA/VE) projects,
- conducting negotiations (price and purchase condition) and preparing contracts or letters of intent,
- coordinating advance product quality planning process with close collaboration with supplier and commodity engineers,
- initiating and implementing of cost-out programs and processes,
- contributing with managers to establish and develop of supplier strategy in line with the budget and global company policy.
- university degree in a related field,
- previous experience in direct purchasing (at least 3 years) preferably within the automotive industry,
- knowledge of mechatronics category as a strong plus,
- top negotiation skills and a proactive attitude,
- good command of purchasing standards and tools,
- fluency in English,
- willingness to travel,
- an analytical and strategic way of thinking.
- dynamic work in an international environment,
- professional development,
- flexible work hours,
- additional social benefits (multisport card, private health care, life insurance).