State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Client Service Operational Expert, Senior Associate
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-605529
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
As a part of Gemstone ABOR (Accounting Book of Records) project for AGI a new CSO team is being established that will provide service and function as a bridge (hub) between Back Office Business Units like Fund Accounting groups, Middle Office and DataGX teams.
Back Office Hub (BO HUB) will connect operations in EMEA starting with AGI client and then expanding the scope in the following years.
Currently BO HUB is testing Accounting Book of Records (ABOR) service for MCH domicile (application) as well as provide aid in setup of Operational Control Framework Checks – DataGX solution to monitor quality and accuracy of data in MCH data warehouse.
Participate in creating a new team:
- Become DataGX Accounting Book of Records (ABOR) expert and participate in the future AGI BO ABOR Data delivery team (interaction with DataGX for EMEA MCH funds).
- Manage Team and Process (organize by sites or system), create the future data delivery model for BO EMEA working with GX.
- Opportunity to learn and share expertise on MCH, GP3 and Simcorp applications.
- Help to establish BO operating model and cooperation between DataGX and BO HUB.
Become an expert and tester of ABOR service on MCH domicile:
- Take part in production and maintenance of the project test strategy.
- Coordinate of test execution with stakeholders (BO, DataGX and IDS/AGI) where applicable.
- Execute test cases: with Accounting Platform data generation according to Target Operating Model (outbound to Gemstone program and source project).
- Document defects and communicate to test manager / business analyst.
- Provide test completion and completeness tracking.
- Prepare prototype tools to data validation and brakeage troubleshooting that can be later included (or build upon) in upcoming operating model for BO HUB and DataGX relation.
- Partake active role in Summary Calls and Review Meetings/Conferences.
- Cooperate with Dev team to enhance defect clearance.
- Represent home domicile – be proactive and lead/own ideas or cases that might have been missed on HL test schedule.
- Interpret and reconcile possible exceptions to DataGX solution (unique logic in AGI fund process, MCH architecture or MCH->FDR connection).
- Create Low-Level test case plans and coordinate execution across different involved departments and report unified results.
Take part in setup of Operational Controls Frameworks Checks:
- Work to have a full control (leveraging GX technology OCFs and preventive checks) on our data flow to GX ensuring good KPIs.
- Help to design, test and implement OCFs checks both intraday and EOD (improving risk excellence and removing a number of offline macros off FG and ensuring quality and coherence of data in Repository systems FDR/ESP DW).
- In the future provide training and documentation to support 2018 realizations in other BO sites.
- Testing and optimal solutions for AGI onboarding and during brain storming session on potential efficiencies, agreed to show what is hoped to build for AGI via DataGX and how this potential solution could fit other AGI deliveries in GS.
- Ability to self-organize work,
- Proactive attitude,
- Open-minded can-do approach,
- Knowledge on MCH fund accounting/ GP3 fund accounting
- Good MS Excel skills (coping with large amounts of structured data by formulas),
- VBA/Automation skills are a plus,
- Xceptor skills are a plus.
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.