- University degree or equivalent
- Very good English skills (C1) is a must
- Excellent analytical skills
- Advanced in the use of Microsoft Office Software Applications in particular Excel
- Able to use financial systems according to instruction for routine purposes
- Good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Ability to work under pressure, with tight deadlines and fast changing environment
- Teamwork approach
We are looking for a candidate who wants to join our O2C team and deliver services for our Client in this area. The scope involved covers processes: Customer Master Data, Order Processing, Billing, Dispute Management, and other AR related functions.
- Demonstrates understanding of respective F&A processes and procedures
- Ensuring timely and accurate input of Subscribers Reports, Contract maintenance
- Handle regular communication with the Client counterparts and build relationship with them
- Dispute resolving with internal and external customers, manage customer complaints and initiate corrective actions,
- Preparation of invoices (+ dealing with queries) & license fee understanding calculations
- Work with and understand multiple AR systems, company divisions and cultural difference between customers
- Administrate real time information from management system
- Problem solving within a cross functional team
Join brand new team and work among professionals in great atmosphere! We guarantee a possibility to growth, develop skills and gain experience while working for new Capgemini`s client!
Interesting opportunity to work with a major studio and leader in Media & Entertainment sector that has operations around the globe and creates, distributes, markets and licenses all forms of entertainment from feature films to television, home video/DVD, international cinema, and broadcasting.
What we offer?
Working in a close-knit team
and a friendly atmosphere
Debelopment od expert
or leader competences
those for recommending
A wide range of training
of additional benefits
(fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
-you choose what tou want
and joint celebrations
opportunities and interesting
Private medical care,
also for your family
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, inteligent automation or knowlage management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services
and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team.