What's on Offer
- Attractive salary;
- Benefits package;
- International environment;
- You will define and document Identity & Access Management (IAM) business and technical requirements
- You will lead the setup and operation for IAM operational processes.
- You will be the Single point of contact for customer incidents and qualification of ticket processes
- You will lead the coordination and support of configuration in IAM Applications against the SLA and OLA definition with the customer.
The Successful Applicant
- Master or Bachelor degree in Electronics/Computer Science or a similar major
- Industry experience on Identity & Access Management and Digital Identities
- Very good command of English
- Self- motivated, structured and goal-oriented working style combined with excellent communication and team skills
- Strong written and presentational skills; ability to clearly communicate complex messages to a variety of audiences