State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
EMEA Transaction Manager, AVP
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
JOB ID: R-605747
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Provide transaction management and administration support across State Street’s EMEA real estate portfolio including but not limited to commercial office leases and service agreements.
- Liaison with State Street’s real estate vendors account management team and local brokers
- Site due diligence and selection
- Contract negotiations
- Liaison with State Street internal and external legal teams
- Contract review
- Preparation and review of lease analysis
- Maintaining deal pipeline
- Working with State Street’s Asset Management, Project Management and Engineering teams to prepare business cases
- Working with State Street IT and Security teams along with other key real estate stakeholders
- Completing transaction administration requirements
Qualifications / Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree and Post Graduate Qualification
- 5 years commercial real estate transaction experience with at least 2 in a regional capacity, preferably in a multinational organisation
- MRICS or comparable real estate accreditation
- Excellent written and oral English
- Lease contract legal review experience
- Advanced analytical skills, able to build and review complex spreadsheets
- Strong finance understanding, preferably with knowledge in US GAAP accounting
- Understanding of building infrastructure, M+E differentiators
- Experience working in a matrixed environment
The role will to be based in Gdansk or Krakow, Poland with some travel required across Europe.
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.