For our Client, a global organization located in Warsaw, we are looking for experienced Candidate who wants to be a part of the process of creating newly established structures for a position of
- team management (regular meetings, frequent feedback, coaching and mentoring, recognition, development plan, performance discussions and appraisals, career planning),
- participate in assigned projects and tasks,
- identify and solve recurrent Ops issues, risks, address & manage escalations,
- liaison with internal and external stakeholders,
- achieving KPIs / SLAs contractually with the customer, continuously improving on performance benchmarks,
- ensure existing policies and procedures are followed,
- perform daily tasks and interact with people at all levels within & outside the organization; determine which items require referral to supervisor or others,
- develop a measure to effectively manage knowledge within the team (e.g. AR Cross Training program),
- coordinating implementation of standardization initiatives, productivity improvements, best practices,
- building strong relationships with Local Markets.
- at least 2 years of experience in recognition similar position,
- 3 – 5 years of experience preferably in F&A processes in SSC/BPO,
- knowledge of the Cash Application process,
- advanced English skills,
- university graduate (finance, business management, exact sciences),
- working experience in SAP,
- experience in transitions would be an advantage,
- strong communication and presentation skills,
- organized personality with attention to details, able to work simultaneously on different tasks.
- dynamic work in an international environment,
- professional development in a growing business,
- competitive benefits package,
- convenient work location, near to the city center.