Currently, for a new SSC in Kraków, an international leader in technological solutions, we are looking for Candidates, who want to be a part of new structures.
- support the centralized processing of RTR processes, including GL and Financial Reporting,
- participate in the transition process from EMEA,
- lead a team of RTR Accountants, approx. 10 FTE’s,
- act as a Subject Matter Expert for the team,
- ensure the accuracy and completeness of financial reports generated through ERP,
- oversee the submission of monthly, quarterly and annual reports required by the region,
- apply techniques and standards to solve unusual issues and improve the process,
- organize regular meetings, coach and mentor team,
- ensure fulfillment of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs),
- build a strong relationship with key stakeholders,
- proactively monitor and operate a robust SOX and internal control environment,
- close cooperate with RTR Process Manager.
- 2 years of experience as an RTR/ GL Team Leader,
- solid previous background and knowledge of the RTR process,
- ability to build a strong relationship,
- well-developed management and leadership skills,
- experience in Shared Services for a global company,
- very good interpersonal skills,
- fluency in English,
- any other language as a strong asset.
- experiences in newly created Shared Service Center dedicated for EMEA,
- a unique possibility for further development in people and process management,
- a challenging job in a professional and dynamic team,
- professional development in a company of new technology,
- private medical care and other benefits,
- comfortable and modern office.