Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. We’re a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have – on our clients, our communities and each other.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street.
Purpose Of Role:
Perform the daily Collateral Management and Treasury processes in accordance with internal controls and procedures.
Collateral Management & Treasury
Calculate all collateral movements required in accordance with the terms specified in the ISDA, PSA and ISMA agreements, as received by IFS.
As authorized, direct and monitor cash and collateral payments for trade settlements.
Support Supervisor in ensuring client issues are highlighted and escalated when necessary.
Training of Associates in the daily processes.
• Perform the collateral and treasury management work flows on allocated clients
• Ensure all daily counterpart statements are received and reviewed by the Treasury Team
• Interact on a daily basis with external parties i.e. clients and ISDA counterparts
• Identify trade, IA and collateral balance breaks with counterparties
• Ensure all agreed collateral moves are completed, with the appropriate systems updated as record
• Ensure Detailed Checklist is complete
• During the course of normal day to day activities, responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
Reporting to Ireland Office
Ensure daily checklist is complete and verify end of day process is completed.
Highlight, escalate and report all issues to the client representative in Ireland pertaining to client service.
Ensure daily correspondence with the Ireland Office to keep the Operations Manager up to date with relevant issues.
Work Parameters Or Boundaries:
State Street Employee Handbook
Internal Procedures Manual
Performance Planning and Review System
To be successful in this role, your profile should include:
Cash moves (SWIFT)
Good understanding of currency settlement and other applicable deadlines
Understand the process flow from trade inception to close out
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.