State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Trade and Settlement Administrator with German, Senior Associate
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
JOB ID: R-606191
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. We’re a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have – on our clients, our communities and each other.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street.
In the role of Trade and Settlement Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Authenticating, reviewing, analysing, matching and processing all instructions correctly and timely considering the various market requirements/deadlines and obtaining necessary/missing data if required. Providing coverage for other Trade and Settlement Administrators during their absence.
- Keeping accurate and complete files of all daily transactions and ensure that these are processed correctly. Performing End-of-Day checks and ensuring proper documentation as per existing procedures.
- Daily monitoring of failed/unmatched trades. Contacting clients/brokers and/or SSB`s internal Backoffice directly in order to solve settlement problems and ensuring that settlement takes place in a timely manner.
- Monitoring transactions in the German settlement system Cascade and performing reconciliations between Cascade and State Street custody/accounting systems.
- Keeping up-to-date with all changes in market practices/procedures/new technology as well as internal changes within SSB
- Developing respectful, helpful and professional relationships with both internal and external parties in order to resolve problems quickly.
To be successful in this role, your experience should include:
- Bank apprenticeship or educational training in accounting / banking or equivalent job practice
- General knowledge of the common investment vehicles and market products
- PC Usage in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Access, Power Point, Outlook)
- Very good skills in German and English language, any other language is beneficial
- Analytical mindset and problem solving skills
- Strong sense of quality
- Strong commitment towards excellent Customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills and team player
- Competitive benefits and salary package (employee savings plan, Life insurance premium package, VIP medical package and many others)
- An International operating environment
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.