State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Treasury Accountant, Associate 2
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-606135
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
- Perform the end-to-end accounting processes that may include: accounting documents processing, payments preparation, preparation of financial statements and supporting schedules according to monthly close schedule, preparing monthly account reconciliations, performing other projects and/or reports as assigned etc.
- Transition of assigned treasury activities from local country treasury unit to Financial shared Service Center - when and where applicable and directed by manager
- Service liaison for assigned country
- Ensure operational readiness in assigned are of expertise including relevant process documentation and training received
- Take responsibility for the quality of service to assigned clients
- Perform assigned daily, weekly or monthly treasury tasks in a timely and accurate manner under the direction of the Team Leader and/or Service Delivery Lead and/or Finance Shared Service Manager and/or his delegate
- Advance Language skills, written and verbal in English
- PC application knowledge and good Excel skill-set are necessary
- Understands and can explain the money market and stock market transaction.
- Demonstrated good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under time pressure, give accurate and timely delivery
- Pro-active approach, with initiative, detailed oriented and reliability
- Attention to detail crucial
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.