• Organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise, self-starter able to work independently with minimum of supervision
• Strong analytical skills are needed to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts
• Facilitation skills to assist gathering requirements in workshops and provide training to clients and internal team members
• 2+ years of hands on experience in ITSM processes
• 1+ years of hands on experience in business analysis and configuration or administration of at least one module of ServiceNow Platform – as a must
• Understanding Scrum Methodology - as a must
• Decompose high-level information into details
• Use of industry recognized technologies in order to facilitate work environment
• Excellent command of English language
• Demonstrate experience in communicating across all levels of an organization
Nice to have:
• ServiceNow System Administration or ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
• Experience in implementation of non-core ServiceNow modules (i.e. Service Portfolio, Service Offerings, etc.)
• Experience in implementation of non-ITSM ServiceNow modules (i.e. HR, Shared Services, Security, etc.)
• Ability to travel: ~30% travelling to EU (weekends at home), also team members can join projects in USA/ Canada/Australia regions outside UE
ServiceNow Analyst in collaboration with clients, ServiceNow architects and developers plays a key role in the implementation of best practices within ServiceNow Platform based on Capgemini and industry standards. The role requires profound business acumen and understanding as well as thorough understanding of ServiceNow configuration and admin capabilities with use of agile methodology.
You will join Project & Consulting capability, designing, developing and implementing processes, conducting research and performing analysis required to build respective modules within ServiceNow Platform. You will be capturing business requirements in a form of agile client stories, as well as testing configured functionalities end to end as soon as these have been developed.
• Assist in gathering core configuration requirements, translate these into design model and manage the overall implementation process in cooperation with developers
• Capture customer’s and service providers’ requirements into stories, solution the approach and manage the overall implementation process in cooperation with developers
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.