State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Senior Investment Compliance Analyst (German speaking), Associate 2
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
JOB ID: R-606111
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
The Senior Investment Compliance Analyst role is responsible for ensuring, that the funds’ assets managed by the clients are in line with the regulatory and funds legal documents. This is done by monitoring, investigating, and reporting investment compliance results to internal and external clients. The successful candidate will use the MIG21 (Monitoring Investment Guidelines) platform and external research tools to analyze and solve various cases related to investment decisions.
- Monitoring fund activity in terms of regulations on the automated compliance monitoring system (MIG21).
- Identify, investigate and document violations based on the system, provided documents and third-party tools.
- Create proper documentation and send reports to internal and external clients.
- Confirm the accuracy of fund data from internal and external sources, and perform maintenance in internal databases.
- Assist in the improvement of the rule coding, identify errors in the software and propose modifications.
- Liaison with pre-compliance data teams, fund accounting teams and client-facing teams.
- Make recommendations for changes to processes and procedures and prepare proper documentation.
- Involvement in departmental ad-hoc projects, provide assistance for colleagues and manager.
- Involvement in the training and development of other team members.
- Overlook the teams workload, ensure, that agreed timelines are adhered to.
- Take responsibility for personal development and training.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- PC literacy skills, Excel spreadsheets usage competencies essential.
- Research skills, ability to utilize various external tools to draw conclusions.
- Knowledge of financial services, securities industry and capital markets.
- Experience in operating on databases would be an asset.
- Basic understanding or experience in investment compliance preferred but not essential.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good written and spoken German
- Previous experience with legal text in German and English would be an asset.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.