- Very good knowledge of English (C1)
- Understanding and experience in Accounts Payable is a must
- SAP knowledge
- Ability to analyze end to end processes
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Very good customer service skills and client-focus attitude
We are looking for an experienced candidate, who is ready to be a part of Krakow Delivery Team - PTP processes.
- Research and resolve Accounts Payable/Procurement issues
- Engage to provide P2P subject matter expertise
- Participate in scheduled status update calls with the client regarding operational issues
- Monitor business unit compliance with established P2P Policies and Procedures
- Review and research and resolve to balance out debit/credit reports
- Represent territory specific issues to AP Global Governance including internal audit controls
- Assist in project and process management tasks as required including new integration of new businesses
- Review desktop procedures (DTPs) in conjunction with Global AP
We are an account where an approach to the Team and openness to people are very important aspects. Despite everyday difficulties, we keep smiling, and manage to turn little failures into big successes. Even if reality or the Client challenge us again and again, we know we will handle it. If you wish for dynamics and a wide range of possibilities, join us!
What we offer?
Working in a close-knit team
and a friendly atmosphere
Debelopment od expert
or leader competences
those for recommending
A wide range of training
of additional benefits
(fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
-you choose what tou want
and joint celebrations
opportunities and interesting
Private medical care,
also for your family
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, inteligent automation or knowlage management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services
and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team.