State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Senior HR Specialist German speaking, Senior Associate
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
JOB ID: R-606338
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. We’re a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have – on our clients, our communities and each other.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street.
This position requires an experienced HR professional with strong technical and business process skills, who will:
- Deliver HR administration including coordinating related activities with Finance Legal etc. as needed and providing Tier 3 customer support for such HR services.
- Manage employee queries related to HR
- Coordinate and ensure effective and timely flow of critical information to all relevant parties/vendors/third parties and follows up on administrative details within or across divisions that includes handling confidential and sensitive information that pertains to employee personal sensitive data.
- Act as a local escalation first point of contact for all HR issues
- Prepare and distributes standard and ad hoc HR reports within specified guidelines Take care of assigned HR activities in a timely accurate and efficient manner in line with local legislative requirements including relevant paper work preparation & sign off;
- Engage with key stakeholders, subject matter experts and operational areas to quantify, track and measure potential business benefits and/ or risk for any defined HR processes
- Ensure and monitoring the compliance of maintaining data privacy in line with global and local requirements across GHR Shared Services and act in an advisory role when looking at legislative changes and trend
- Build and maintain close relationship with GHR Shared Services global regional and local vendors as required to deliver high standard service to internal clients
- Take accountability for the continuous improvement in HR team based on observations and input; implementation of new ideas on streamlining of the processes,
- Develop and build strong partnerships across key areas such as GHR Finance Corporate Tax Audit and Compliance
To be successful in this role, your profile should include:
- Fluency in written and oral German and English
- bachelor’s diploma – preferably HR / finance / accounting
- 3 or more years’ experience in HR position with a strong understanding of best practice around controls regulations tax compliance and working with outsourced providers
- Working knowledge of HRIS and payroll systems required with PeopleSoft experience a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Very good Excel skills (practical usage of various functions i.e. pivot tables v-look up and others)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks whilst working towards strict deadlines
- Ability to deliver high quality work in a dynamic business environment with attention to detail
- Strong customer focus and “can do” attitude
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees and management and handle confidential information in a professional manner
- VIP medical package
- Premium life insurance package
- Employee savings plan
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.