State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Client Service Operations (Expense Controlling), Senior Associate
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-605908
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
- Demonstrate an unrelenting commitment to client satisfaction
- Supervision of all subordinate staff
- Talent management including; hiring, training, setting goals and delivering performance reviews
- Maintaining effective contingency controls across the team, securing BCP strategy execution, securing up to date procedures in place
- Managing towards top quality and timeliness results delivery; in case of issues, leading on root cause review and execution of mitigation steps
- Managing towards effective resolution on open issues, ensuring professional agenda, minutes and actions are executed once agreed
- Managing towards continues processes improvement, consistently increasing efficiency
- Coordinating on new due diligence requests and managing transitions, towards agreed Go Live dates, securing all formal requirements fulfilled/documentation archived for any future reviews
- Ongoing control over loading vs. capacity to secure roles allocated fully utilized
- Participate in internal governance pillars; actively contribute to internal projects/systems introduction
- Support Officer and Senior Management in coordinating all external audit requests and requirements from financial reporting, tax, compliance, risk and regulatory reporting as required
- Ensure adherence with internal policies and procedures and compliance with labor law regulations
- Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the financial services industry; asset management, fund accounting, controlling & people management
- Demonstrate understanding of fund expenses (fees: purchase, redemption, audit, legal & other expenses), total expense ratio production, accruals and true-ups, client invoice/rebilling
- Ability to troubleshoot complex fund accounting cases and use analytical skills to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Ability to identify gaps in the processes and introduce necessary controls
- Ability to thrive and function in a deadline driven environment, juggle tasks and responsibilities within peak times
- Ability to escalate and recommend solutions
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook & Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills, highly effective communication and organization skills
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.