Our Client is a leading fruit and vegetables processing company. Deep technical knowledge and innovative approach resulted in building a wide range of products dedicated to all sorts of food producing companies. Due to expansion in Central and Eastern Europe we are looking for energetic, enthusiastic person for the position of Business Development Manager ( PL, DACH, CIS).
What's on Offer
Our Client offers a possibility to join an international team. Solid base salary with performance related bonus. All working tools are provided.
- The primary responsibility of the Business Development Manager is to establish and develop cooperation with food producers operating in Poland, Germany and CIS Region.
- Key task is to introduce very innovative fully natural food additives to already existing and new accounts.
- Development and execution of sales plan in line with corporate sales strategy.
- You will have to effectively apply knowledge and skill in creating an acceptable balance of the customer's needs and the company's current capabilities.
- You must develop sufficient knowledge of a customer's business to enable shaping the supply needs into specifications that the company can readily and profitably provide.
- In this role education of clients (showing business advantages) is as well important as sales.
- Preparation and submission of on time required reports to company management, including reports of noteworthy market, customer and competitive developments in the assigned territory.
- The job also requires the ability to deal with extended travel and absences from home.
The Successful Applicant
- Enthusiastic, proactive, self- starter.
- College degree or equivalent. Preferably Faculty of Human Nutrition, Chemistry or Agricultural and Food Technology.
- 5 -8 years of successful professional background in a company cooperating with international and domestic food producers.
- Extensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of the food additives, fruit and vegetable processing technologies and the newest trends.
- Fluency in English, Polish would be essential.
- Very good organisation skills, as the position is independent (home office).
- Readiness for travelling across dedicated region.