State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Junior IT Infrastructure Analyst, Associate 2
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-606622
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Your role as the IT Junior Infrastructure Analyst will see you work with various teams in an ITIL based Service Delivery organization. You will role will be to support the in country IT Infrastructure managers (iCRM) and other IT support services within Poland.
- Provide support and / or coordination of audits and RFIs for Infrastructure
- Provide support and escalations to the iCRM as they are the last point of escalation of contact for all services and requests coming from CTS, ADM, and external requestors
- Provide support and be involved when incidents reach the point of escalation and assist during incident escalations and help navigating between IT support services as well as assisting fixing incidents when appropriate.
- Support the local iCRM in the creation of periodic reports to be used for service review meetings.
- Help drive business strategies and outcomes as well as maintain relationships with Business Contact point.
- Provide oversight and support of the 3rd party vendors
- Communicating changes and supporting the OneITPoland Collaborate site with blogs and regular updates.
- Basic networking skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Basic use of Powershell and other Windows commands
- Knowledge of windows operating systems
- Basic troubleshooting skills
- Ticketing systems (Service Now, Remedy)
- Reporting skills
- Spoken and Written English
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Ability to speak/present in public
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.