For our Client, a well-known company, we are currently looking for a candidate for a newly created position of Supply Chain Director. The company is a reputable employer from the technical industry, listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
- manages supply chain processes for the whole group (including procurement),
- manages the structures of remote supply chain team (80 FTE), directly reports to a member of the board,
- implements of logistics-related IT tools and systems,
- collaborates in establishing and controlling logistics costs,
- manages optimal inventory management,
- responsible for cost-out programs and processes to reach financial targets and recommend optimization solutions,
- identifies areas to improve, and implements solutions in a timely manner,
- assures successful implementation of improvement plans,
- ensures required quality of performance operations,
- creates an environment oriented to trust, open communication and cohesive team effort.
- 5+ years of previous experience in a similar position,
- university degree in a relevant field,
- strong people management skills (50+ FTE),
- fluency in English (at least C1 level),
- knowledge of all logistics processes,
- continuous improvement approach and mentality,
- excellent communication skills and high standards of business culture
- availability for business trips.
- the possibility for further development on a newly created position,
- additional benefits: company car, private medical health care, multisport card, additional bonuses,
- interesting projects in an international environment.